Mental Meanderings of a Soul in Progress

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Go easy with me, it's my first time...

Happy Birthday to me....oh wait, not me, my blog. It was born just a few minutes ago. I know that I will never come anywhere close to matching the intellectual contributions of some of the folks I have been observing, but then, I never really thought I needed to. I think it will suffice to just put some of the more persistent thought threads here, and maybe that will give me a bit more perspective on life. Then again, maybe not....

2 Comments:

  • Don't be afraid, write, and some people will enjoy reading your lines!

    By Blogger MCG, at 9:37 PM  

  • Thanks. I've always found encouragement to be somewhat dangerous, being an Aries, because you usually get what you ask for! I think once the floodgates open, I am probably going to spew some intense matter across the internet, but then, isn't that it's purpose? ;-)

    By Blogger Kalanchoe542, at 6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home