Mental Meanderings of a Soul in Progress

Thursday, May 12, 2005

I wonder if he knows...

...that I think about him in the quiet moments between twilight and dark?
...that his smile can brighten even my darkest day?
...that the sound of his voice rings in my ears like the sweetest music ever created?
...that I would do anything, and I mean ANYTHING he ever asked of me, because I trust him to never want me to do anything that would cause harm?
...that his happiness is often more important to me than my own?
...that his presence in my life has made me feel far richer than I ever felt before in my life?
...that if I had the last few years to do over, I would not change a thing about our relationship, except perhaps to be more patient and understanding?
...that nothing he has ever done has hurt me, indeed that I doubt he would ever hurt me in his life?
...that I fear that I have hurt him.
...that I wish I could be a better partner for him, more understanding, more even-tempered, more stable?
...that no matter what, I will be here, waiting for him?
...how much I am going to miss him........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home