Mental Meanderings of a Soul in Progress

Sunday, July 08, 2007

8 Things about me

*Players have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
* Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.* Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Without further ado, here we go….

  1. When I was a child I wished more than anything that I had been born a boy. Fortunately, I grew out of that. It’s much more convenient and pain-free to stay the way you were born.

  1. I didn’t have my own room until my sister moved out when I was 20.

  1. My favorite vegetables as a child were turnip, broccoli and corn.

  1. In junior high my ambition was to be a marine biologist. A strong fear of sharks was the only thing that really kept me from pursuing it. To this day I will not swim in the ocean.

  1. My all time favorite sandwich is liverwurst and dill pickles.

  1. I dread using the elevator, and will try to get hotel rooms near the ground floor. The only way my co-workers got me to the bar at the Hancock Tower in Chicago was to get me drunk first…because the bar is on the 95th floor!

  1. One of my goals is to get the autographs of Tedy Bruschi, Tom Brady and Junior Seau. I don’t want to buy them, I want to get them in person. If you don’t know who they are, don’t even bother to ask.

  1. I cannot sleep if my feet are either too hot or too cold. Too cold is the worst. I sleep with socks on from October to April.

Since I don’t post regularly to this blog, and since I don’t have a whole host of friends collected, I will probably tag friends from my live journal page. Some responses are apt to be public, some “friends only”. Such is life…

I tag:

Fnoxib

Astralquest

Halloweenboy

Damocles_tongue

Sagebearz

Tinman

Harlot_brady

Limegreensquid

2 Comments:

  • I like the one about your sister moving out....lol!!

    By Blogger tina FCD, at 5:56 AM  

  • Since writing this post, I have secured the autograph of Tedy Bruschi. Score!!

    By Blogger Kalanchoe542, at 6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home