Mental Meanderings of a Soul in Progress

Saturday, May 13, 2006

She's Baaaaaaack....

Yes, I decided to come back. Aren't we all lucky. It's been a rather rough last six months, dealing with chronic anemia, menopause, and the really big one...my somewhat unstable personality. I am going to attempt now to limit these posts to subjects of some substance and consequence. I have been reading a few blogs over the past year, and one in particular really makes my day. No, of course I am not going to say whose, to do that would burst everyone else's bubble. Just suffice to say that it's spring. I like the world at the moment. Be happy.

I will post when I have formulated my thoughts a bit better, and the chores at my mother's house have been completed. Funny how caring for an elderly parent takes up so much of our time these days. I guess it's all worth it, after all, she did do a lot for me when I needed it. That's what friends are for.

3 Comments:

  • Hola fellow searcher, nice to meet you.
    I would be very tempted to take a handful of your fancy pharmaceutica were it not for the brilliant rantings of my 4 year old who reminds me everyday just how little I actually know about Life.
    I need a lot more tweaking!
    ciao...

    By Blogger Romeo Morningwood, at 7:22 AM  

  • meant to write this last time I was here. Better late than never... Welcome back!

    By Blogger breakerslion, at 8:19 AM  

  • I'm still working on this saying, see what you think of this version:

    "If life hands you lemons, make lemonaide, but if you don't have water and sugar handy, don't drink it!"

    Here's hoping things sort themselves out with the minimum amount of stress and homicidal ideation. Ignoramus (Ignoramae?) non carborundum.

    By Blogger breakerslion, at 6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home